GET TO KNOW THE NEW SERUM - COLLAGENE ORIGINEL
It has been a natural year for French brand Biologique Recherche, with the creation of a patented "0" ingredient collagen, the development of the new Collagene Originel and Serum Liposmose serums, the reformulation of existing cosmetic products, etc.
We are pleased to announce that Collagene Originel serum with the patented "0" type collagen ingredient will be available for purchase in our showroom this October.
Discover and learn more about Serum Collagene Originel:
The main function of collagen in the skin is to provide mechanical resistance to stretching while maintaining the elasticity of body tissues. The most important types of collagen in the skin are types I and III (dermal density) and types IV and VII (dermal-epidermal junction structure). From the age of 25, collagen reserves start to decrease by about 1% per year, resulting in thinner skin and signs of ageing.
1. Is the serum suitable for deep wrinkles? For new wrinkles?
Collagène Originel is suitable for skin owners with deep, established wrinkles. Biologique Recherche efficacy tests show a significant reduction in wrinkle length. If wrinkles and fine lines have just appeared, in this case we recommend Serum Elastine, which also has a preventive effect on new wrinkles.
2. What is the difference between this serum and Collagène Marin? How about Collagène Natif?
Collagène Marin and Collagène Natif essentially act on the surface of the skin (epidermis). They produce a toning effect and have transepidermal water loss properties to moisturise the epidermis. The new Serum Collagène Originel rejuvenates the skin by significantly stimulating the production of different collagen species (I, III, IV and VII) in the skin. It works in depth to treat wrinkles that have already statically formed.
3. Does this new serum have healing properties? If yes, is it recommended for acne scarring (post-acne) problems?
Biologique Recherche has carried out tests on collagen synthesis I, III, IV and VII, as well as on the anti-ageing efficacy of the product (collagen fibre integrity and anti-wrinkle effect). No skin healing tests have been carried out.
4. What are the active ingredients of the product?
The product has two platforms of action:
- Dermal-epidermal cohesion platform with type "0" collagen and silene extract;
- A repair platform with soybean glycopeptides and green microalgae.
5. Does the serum have a specific fragrance?
Biologique Recherche formulas contain no artificial fragrances. The products smell according to the active ingredients present.
6. What does this serum do?
- Promotes collagen production
- Increases collagen I, III, IV and VII levels
- Renews the skin in three dimensions
- Renews the skin layers
- Reduces the length of wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of new wrinkles
- Deeply moisturises
Biologique Recherche products are individually tailored to each client's specific skin condition/problem. Cosmetics are available for purchase only after a skin analysis by a specialist. Please click here to request a consultation.