HOW TO TREAT OILY SKIN?
If you have oily and problematic skin, there is a good chance that you often struggle with the "T-zone" on your face. The T-zone is made up of the forehead, nose and chin, and many people have oily skin, excessive sebum production and comedones ('blackheads') in this area.
Of course, oiliness (sebum production) can be reduced by using the right cosmetic products, such as oil-free products.
Oily skin owners may think that moisturising is inappropriate, but it is not. Moisturising the skin is necessary, but with the additional function of sebum regulation, which will reduce the intense oiliness of the skin.
We recommend the following products:
- Biologique Recherche Lait VIP O2 - light cleansing milk. Thanks to the O2 (oxygen) contained in the formula, the skin complexion is rejuvenated.
- Biologique Recherche Serum Dermopore - an intensive serum to reduce pore size, imperfections and shine/oiliness. The skin surface becomes smoother, cleaner and more balanced.
- Biologique Recherche Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. - reduces signs of sensitivity, discomfort and redness, soothes, protects, reduces skin imperfections and sebum production. The skin becomes smooth, matt and soothed.
- 111SKIN Rose Quartz Exfoliating Mask - this mask (light exfoliation) removes dead horn, reduces pores, pigmentation, leaving the complexion brighter, illuminated and matte.
- 111SKIN Anti Blemish Booster - reduces existing skin blemishes, inflammation. Cleans pores and regulates sebum production, restores damaged skin. Maintains skin hydration.
- 111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser - Vitamin C deep cleanses the complexion while treating imperfections with powerful ingredients, namely Vitamin C brightens the skin and promotes collagen production. It removes dead skin, reduces hyperpigmentation, pores, redness and sebum production.
And other cosmetic products specifically tailored to your skin condition and preferences, after consultation with a specialist.